If you use iCal (or any calendar software that support the ical format) you can subscribe to the PMUG calendar.
- Copy this link to the clipboard: http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/membership%40pmug.us/public/basic.ics
- Open Calendar (iCal)
- If you have an existing subscription, delete it.
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Paste the calendar's web address from Step #1 in the box for the Calendar URL and then click Subscribe. Do NOT double click on the link as that will add it to the calendar in the wrong way.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account.
- To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- To get the calendar's event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove checkboxes.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the Auto-refresh pop-up menu.
- Click OK.
- To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose Edit > Get Info.