Sharing Knowledge and Building Friendships
Welcome to the Prescott Mac User Group! We were founded as a non-profit organization dedicated to all things Mac, including iPods, iPads, and iPhones on August 21, 1989. Users of all ages and abilities are welcome.
- Get the latest information on the newest technologies.
- Learn insider tips and tricks.
- Learn how to use all versions of MacOS and iOS
- Get to know your fellow Mac Users.
- Share a tip or trick of your own.
- Learn how to wow your family friends with your own website and photo galleries!
- Discover the world of online video chatting.
- As a member, attend any of the Special Interest Group (SIG) meetings.
These are just a few of things that we do in PMUG while cultivating some wonderful friendships.
PMUG meets at 10 AM on the 2nd Saturday at Building 4, Room 102 at the Prescott campus of Yavapai College Map. (Exceptions will be when the college is closed on Saturdays: May, June, July.) See the Calendar page for details and changes in meeting dates/time. Meeting agenda consists of one or two presentations followed by a membership meeting (guests are welcome to attend).
Subscribe to our meeting information:
Read all about it! PMUG members submit articles and tidbits on what's happening with them and how they use their Mac. Use the Contact Us form to send your entries to the newsletter editor.
Subscribe to our blog:
SOME OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS
Training, Vendor Discounts, Exclusive Technical Workshops, & Social Events ...
Want to learn more? Come on in and explore…
See our Secretary at a general meeting or print our application.
Prescott Macintosh User Group is an affiliate of